CNC MACHINING & ENGINEERING SOLUTIONS KETTERING
Do you require CNC machining?
Get in touch – 01536 41 11 82.
CNC Milling – CNC Turning
In-house Laser Marking & Engraving
Using the best local subcontractors, we can have your parts Electro-Plated, Anodised. Welded, Wet painted, Powder coated.
– – – ESTABLISHED – 1997 and INCORPORATED 2002 – – –
We offer precision engineering services to customers across Kettering, Wellingborough and surrounding areas.
For over 20 years, we has been serving local and national businesses offering services such as CNC machining services, machined metal fabrications, and more recently laser marking from our machine shop in Kettering, Northamptonshire. Our team consists of work hardened problem solvers of diverse backgrounds with tons of real world experience. We all hail from the top of our industries and come together as equal share directors to serve you. We are a close knit band of skilled thinkers and craftsmen that strive daily to meet or exceed our customer’s expectations. The cnc machining lathes are equipped with hydraulic bar feed that offer volume CNC machining services with high production and reasonable lead times.
At Kettering Precision Limited, we can custom fabricate and machine your project to your specific requirements. Some of our services we offer for the Northamptonshire, Leicestershire and National area include:
- Precision CNC Machining
- High Speed CNC Machining
- Aluminum CNC Machining
- Stainless Steel CNC Machining
- Low / High Volume CNC Milling & Turning
- Prototype / Short Run Custom Machining
- MIG Welding (Using Sub-Contractor)
- TIG Welding (Using Sub-Contractor)
- Aluminum Welding (Using Sub-Contractor)
- Carbon Steel Fabrication (Using Sub-Contractor)
- Laser Marking directly onto Steels
- Laser Marking directly onto some Plastics
- Laser Engraving – 0.25mm Deep material removal
- Emergency machining – Re-engineer old parts
- Carbon Steel Fabrication – (Using sub-Contractor)
One of core strengths is the fact we have a close knit team of proven skilled contractors, together we can handle all aspects of your project, from the initial contact to the final inspection. Additional services include glass bead blasting, electrical work (such as panels, machine controls, conduit), plumbing (stainless steel, PVC, copper, hydraulic), some painting and delivery. We can provide these comprehensive services utilising the best in their field subcontractors which we can use to give you the customer a complete “turn-key” manufacturing solution.
Normally available within 4-7 working days
EXPRESS 48 HOUR
Normally completed within 48 hours *Terms and conditions apply
EXPRESS 24 HOUR
Normally completed within 24 hours *Terms and conditions apply